11/05/2011

My sister's convocation day

Hello hai friendzzz!!!

Just got back from KL for attend  my sister graduation' day by her college 'Kolej Profesional Mara'. It was held at Putrajaya International Covention Centre (PICC).
Only me, abah and mak went there.

We arrived  at PICC around 8.30 a.m. Abah leave us at the lobby and go to get parking. While waiting for my father for the parking, my mother and I wander the flower stall.
After buying a bunch of flowers for my sister, we are moving into the hall.

This time we lost contact with abah because his handphone was flat, so only mak and I are in. We don’t have time to wait for abah for fear the hall will be filled by invitation. Furthermore, the hall is on the third floor. Its take time to go there.
Mak's feet are still sore, so I have to take care of her if she wants to go to the toilet and so on.






By the way guys.. enj0y the pictures yerrr.. J
Bored time!!! =.='


my sister..


c0ngrat sis!!


 me & sis..




see my mother's walking stick.. how pity she are, right??




My mom also want to wear it.. hehe


MOM... You are the greatest mother in the world.. I LUV U MUCH.. ^^

izzati (my sister's bff), me & sis..






After exist from hall, we find father. He said sat in another hall because the main hall already full.

So we just take some more pictures outside the hall because my mother was not able to rise to the upstair because of his legs started to feel aches.

They were proud of their daughter...

My precious father & my sister ^^



  

That's all only. Server here is very sl0w to upload more pictures like 'turtle'... ^__~'... Bubye…

No comments:

Post a Comment